Oh UEA is wonderful!

This is going to be a short one, guys, but I just wanted to share a revelation!

I'm turning 22 on the 23rd of February, and as an amazing birthday present, my mom will be coming over from California to spend the week with me! This is big news as it'll be the first time I've seen her since summer (since I went to Lithuania for Christmas rather than going home) and because my mom absolutely loves England so we'll be doing as many English things as possible. This includes, but is not limited to, fish and chips in Cromer, wandering the streets of Cambridge, going to church in Norwich Cathedral, visiting Sandringham, and seeing Keira Knightley in The Children's Hour at the Comedy Theater in London.



What then, you ask, is my revelation? I'll tell you! It's realizing the fact that from where I LIVE, here in Norwich, I can do all of the above activities - ALL of them - without spending a stupid amount of money, because all of these amazing places and all of those amazing activies are essentially on my doorstep.

Do I love going to UEA and living in Norwich?

Yes, yes I think so.

Ta-ra for now!

Kathy
American Students Ambassador 

Comments

Post a Comment