It's Been a While, Where Have You Been?

Hi Friends :)

So as it is almost February, I'm guessing that all of you reading this are back at school, which is obviously a thrilling idea.  UEA actually starts pretty late compared to Canada, so we are only in our new second week of the new semester and I already feel behind.
Anyway, moving away from my inability to map out when to do my readings, I thought that as a way to ease back into blogging, and avoid the work that I should be doing, I decided to make a holiday photo album.  Now I know what you're thinking, "why do I want to see the Christmas pictures from a girl I don't even know?"- fair point.  BUT, while you may not know me personally, is you are thinking of going on exchange, or you are at UEA right now, then you will know these experiences personally.  You'll know how important it is to spend time with your friends and family if you go home over break, and you'll know that just like me you realized how much you missed them and wanted see them as much as possible, which may include going on cold adventures and taking one too many pictures.
So in the spirit of that idea, indulge me for a minute and take a look at some of my best holi-days (wow I'm hilarious), and think about your own favourite moments with your favourite people.

P.S. Head over and like the Canadian Students at UEA Facebook Page for hilarious and imformative3 posts and updates :)









Comments