UEA ACCOMMODATION AND FRIENDSHIP !!!




Hi everyone,
Today I am going to tell you "how your life  can be if you live on campus."

 I am living on Suffolk Terrace and I can say that my neighbors became my friends who I like to spend my time with. We can knock each other`s door without hesitation whenever we want. There are 12 rooms and 14  people in our floor and we are a large family. 


We have a calendar which shows these wonderful 14 people`s birthday on our notice board in the kitchen. All of us really busy and it is hard to be free on all these days for birthday celebration because of deadlines and exams. Therefore, we decided to make a potluck event at the end of each month as a birthday celebration party. 




I can say that whatever you see on the table all of them are very delicious. But there is something more important than all these delicious foods. "Friendship" ! When you are living far away from your house, from your family, you need someones to fill this shortage.




 Honestly, I had some concerns about people who I am going to live with. Because there are thousand negative comments on living with people from different countries on the internet. However, we dealt with all these concerns all together. Today, I can say that I am really happy to choose UEA accommodation and built this friendship with all these amazing people.   



MEHMET AKKOYUN

Comments