Europe trip during Cristmas and New Year!

Today I would like to speak about our Europe trip. First of all, I would like to say that it was really wonderful to see new places, to meet friends studing there, although we got tired after 12 days of walking :)

Our first detination was Amsterdam. I would just say that you can never get bored in this city - full of fun, lots of entertainment. Also it is very easy for those tourists who speaks only in English, because almost everyone in the city knows English. I also liked Madame Tussauds which is just near The Dam Square. The other beautiful sides of the city is the places where rivers divide the city, you can get very nice view above the bridge.
The second destination was Berlin. This city firstly attracts you with its magnificent view and buildings. When we were there it was snowing hard in Berlin and snow added another beaty to the city. We met our friend there who is currently studing at UEA and she guided us in the city. Moreover, there were free tours that you can easily join and walk around the city getting information abour history of Berlin. I also liked German Glühwein which I found useful to drink in a cold weather.

Next time I will write about the other two cities that I travelled. Also I will add some pictures.

Thanks

Elchin Aghai

Comments