Preseting UEA during my holiday time in Indonesia

Hi everyone,

How was your holiday? I guess it must be so much fun! Some of you may choose to travel, see new place, some stay in Norwich or around Norwich. I chose to come back to my home country, Indonesia and stayed with my mom, dad, and my dogs.


It was a nice period of time where I could meet my friends, my old bed, and also hugging my dogs. Although it was a short period of holiday, there were enough time to try different local food that I have always missed when I study or work abroad, such as these food as presented in the pictures below.

Noodle, meet balls and super duper hot crips (sort of like local Walkers)

"Sekoteng", like hot ginger alle with jelly and nuts

"Tahu Gejrot" Tofu with hot and sweet sauce


"Teh Tarik and Moci" Teh tarik is tea with milk and moci is a sweet traditional puffy cake


During my holiday time, with support from Pete, I was working part time in Indonesia to present UEA in one of the agents meeting. It was a pleasure and also a great learning. I was able to know about how the education agencies work and also expand my knowledge about what are students and their parents interested to know when they want to apply for the universities.


I was very much enjoying my time in sunny Indonesia and I hope you do too enjoy your holiday whereever you spent your time.

Cheers,


Aidy

Comments