Xmas Trip in Helsinki and Lapland !

Finally it comes to the brand new start of Twenty- Eleven. Happy New Year Eveyone !
I just can't wait to tell you all about my trip in Helsinki and Lapland which was so much fun!
I hope all of you remember, in my previous post, I talked about the Northern Night stuff, and YES I went to Finland for Xmas! Capital of Finalnd, Helsinki. Helsinki is a very concentrated and modern city, me and my sister spent a day to walk around, in which, we found a really delicious soup bar located in the market.


                                         
This is the seafood soup we ordered, the soup is massive and they have unlimited supply of bread! We are satisfied!
We wen to the Central Station at that night to meet the local tour people and started off our road trip to Lapland. The focuses of the trip are the Husky ride as well as the snow mobile, which are the most memorable activities ever in my life.

You can't imagine how adorable the Husky was like and how exciting the snow mobile was !

 I took this photo myself, which I appreciated. This is the first time ever in my life to see a real reindeer. Hong Kong is just too hot to have Reindeer. Well, they have got some in shopping malls during Xmas, but it's FAKE. I took this photo myself, which I appreciated. This is the first time ever in my life to see a real reindeer. Hong Kong is just too hot to have Reindeer. Well, they have got some in shopping malls during Xmas, but it's FAKE.
 We spent a day travelling to the very northern part of Finland where it meets the boundary of Norway and there you go, the Artic Ocean. The majority of the Ocean become icy that you can walk on it.



                                                                          Venus, Hong Kong Ambassador

Comments