International Student Party

Hey ya!

I've been chilling for a couple of days like you guys, but unfortunately I don't go anywhere to travel due to the lazziness

However, I did have a great time last week on International Student Societ party which is held in Karma Caffee.Thanks to the new friends I made on that day- Lydia ( kenya), Samantha ( Brunei), Yi( China), and Umar( Pakistan).I just wanna say that you guys are Amazing!!! Thank you guys have been devoted your effort to the International students.

@Lydia: you're such a cool girl and patient teacher! you gotta teach us Salsa again soon !

@Samantha: the most popular girl on that night!! how do you make it? share the secret with me,will ya?

@Yi: brave heart!! I was so proud of you that night dancing like a King!!!

@Umar: the nicest person which tell everyone that i needed tissue paper..hahahaha!! You're sooooooo nice!

I haven't been so happy for a while till I met you guys.And I will never forget the wonderful time we had together!I really wish we could do this again soon!!!! I love you guys!!!

Comments