Live your SPRING 2012 campaign


I dedicate my drawing to all of you International Students at UEA. I find my life as a student can be a very stressful one, especially when all the deadlines just come across in the same period of time. Nevertheless, all should be paid off at the end. Pay all your efforts of this spring and live to your fullest and make you life colourful. Challenge your mind everyday. The painting resembles meanings, which you might be interested to take into account.

Orange as (L) resembles courage: do one thing that scares you everyday and you will see the magic of yourself just come out.
Purple (I) resembles freedom: do not limit yourself with you think you cannot do
Red (V) resembles natural flow: follow your heart and you will find your way
Mixture blend colour (E) resembles diversity: find harmony and live with it
Yellow strike resembles energy: eat nicely and share your energy and spirit with others
Green dots resembles sustainability: act sustainably and do not do harm to nature

Wish myself and all of you the best spring of 2012. Live your SPRING 2012 campaign.

PS: see this video below to boost your spirit.

Regards,

Aidy
Indonesian student ambassador



Comments

  1. Hi Aidy,

    Nice one on the music! I was listening to the original earlier
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
    Great song

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea~ International student ambassador for East Africa26 March 2012 at 16:46

    I like...the song especially!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment