End of Semester Approaching

As the end of the first semester in my first year in Post-Graduate Reasearch program is drawing to a close, I am reflecting on these past few months and relishing the festivity period approaching soon. "Feeling the Christmassy period already!"

I have really enjoyed what I have learnt. I was worried that I wouldn’t enjoy the program as much as I wanted to. I felt that I had talked the program up to myself and then it wouldn’t be as great, but it is. It has its issues because it is a new type of post-graduate study. It is challenging but, I still really enjoy every bits in it.



DISCOVERIES
What is funny is that for most of the students here, this first semester is ending as if more discoveries are being made. Even when packing for home, you discover stuffs that you brought for home and yet did not know they were in your bag somewhere! :P



From the beginning of September to now, I feel like I have gained new perspective, experience and more motivation. I am looking forward to the two weeks off "coming soon :D "; it will give me a little bit of a break which is very nice to refresh again. At the same time, I am excited to learn more in the new year. I hope every one of my new friends in the program have a safe holiday, and I hope to see them back in the second semester.


Looking forward to see off 2012 which has been a great year so far at UEA and for Norwich! :)

Hussein Wahedally
UEA Mauritian Student Ambassador

Follow us on Twitter at #UEA_Ambassador

Comments