The sights around the railway station


Usually when I leave campus I go to the city centre of Norwich (around the market square). I love being there, but I had completely forgotten about the area around the train station. Last week I had to pick up a friend from the station and was reminded of it again!
railway station

In front of the station is the riverside of Norwich, where you can walk next the water and even fish if you want to. When the weather is good I love walking there, because it is close to the city centre (so you don’t have to go too far), but it still is a peaceful and beautiful setting.


When you are done with walking around you can grab a bite to eat at one of the places that is located next to the riverside. Also, you can go to the movies, the leisure centre, play arcade games or go bowling. You can easily spend a day here and do all sorts of things, it is not too big, but it is definitely worth going to!
Nora Wolff,
Dutch student Ambassador


Comments