Wicked


WICKED

The untold story of the witches of Oz

Based on the novel by Gregory Maguire, Wicked tells the story of L. Frank Baum’s characters from “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”, of Glinda The Good and The Wicked Witch of the West.

I’ve been wanting to watch this musical for quiet a long time, and since I will be returning home pretty soon, I decided that I would not miss the chance; so I hopped on the bus towards London and the first thing I did arriving was to go the “Apollo Victoria Theatre”  to buy my ticket.



 

I had my hopes high for Wicked and I can truly say that it exceeded my expectations by far. The musical is wonderful, full of emotions and talent.

As described by the Evening Standard, “A remarkable kaleidoscope of magical shocks, surprises and sensations, wicked works like a dream”.

In my opinion, this musical is a must see, I cannot find the words to describe it making it justice, so I will simply say… it is WICKED.
 
Harlen González
Mexican Student Ambassador

Comments