Christmas markets around Norwich

I know, I know, it's only October, but I think I already caught a Christmas fever! :)




And there is nothing I enjoy more about Christmas than going to Christmas markets, trying different yummy foods and getting people I love original pressies! :)




There will be a big Christmas market in Norwich this year, called Norwich Global Village Christmas market (5th and 6th December) with gifts, crafts, food from around the world and mulled wine of course! :)


Also, there is a very good Christmas market in the town of Bury St. Edmunds at the end of November (27th-30th November). I went there last year and it was beautiful. A very nice atmosphere and lots of things to do and to see!


So, if you are thinking of attending a Christmas market this year, definitely keep these two in mind!


Keep warm!


Best,
Ksenia, Russian Student Ambassador







Comments