Your Afro-Caribbean Meals, RIGHT HERE

Two words, DIDI’S DINING.

Moving to a different country isn’t always easy, let alone a whole other continent. I mean at first It’s thrilling and fun with all the new experiences and encountering new people and cultures and all but if you’re anything like me, it won’t be long before the thoughts of home food will start to haunt you.



This was my reality by December of my first year where I was just constantly craving Nigerian food. It’s not like I can’t cook. I definitely can. Chef Chioma all the way. But there’s just something about that home food made by an aunty if not by mommy directly and what I wanted the most was a bowl of ogbono with assorted meats and some pounded yam that I would fully take to with my hands. I wanted some asun (goat meat) or suya.



After research and research, I found Didi’s Dining. Didi’s Dining is an authentic African & Caribbean restaurant here in Norwich and you can find everything from Jollof, to Gizdodo, to Jerk Chicken & Rice and Peas at affordable prices and guess what…they deliver too.

You can check their website for more information at http://www.didisdining.com/ 

YUM YUM!  


-- Chioma Elsa Nwanna


Comments