THE MAGDALEN STREET

THE MAGDALEN STREET

There is no worry about feeling homesick!
Why? -Because if you are from different country and you come to Norwich, I'm sure you find your traditional food in any grocery store.
-Especially in the Magdalen street. That's right!
-The Magdalen street is Norwich's international street market for me 😏😏
- Like Indian, Bangladesh, Chinese, African, Turkish, Romanian etc. etc!
What about Restaurants?
-In the Magdalen Street there are also international restaurants. I'll give you an advice:
The Ali Tandoori is very good. They have Bangladesh food, which I have never tried before.
And there is also a Turkish restaurant, which is called the "Mediterranean World Cuisine" or something :) It's very tasty as well!
So, when you have never been there, I suggest you go to Magdalen street and explore international foods and drinks.
Enjoy! 😊😊
Image result for magdalen street norwich

Comments