Norwich Football Club - the pride and joy of Norwich

Hi everyone!

I am a football lover but lately, my team in Brazil, Flamengo, is not doing bad but it didn't win the main national title since 2009. Because of it, I had stopped watching football.

Now that I am living in the land of football - England is considered the country where football was invented - I started to become more interested in that matter. Another reason is that people here are big supporters of the city's team - The Canariens.

The funny fact is that Brazil's national team is also known as Canariens, actually, we call them as little Canaries, because Brazilians love to add little to every word in order to make it sound cuter haha

Last Saturday, I went to the city center for meeting a friend and I saw this wave of people wearing yellow and green clothes walking toward the stadium. I love a big crowd so now I am supporting the Norwich team and hoping they come back to the Premier League.

Go Canariens!



Comments