How I avoid boredom during quarantine :D

Hellooo,
No matter where you are in the world at the moment, there’s definitely something we all share: BOREDOM! 
Though I have occasionally felt bored during this period of time, I’m super grateful to have the time to do all the things I’ve been wanting to do for soooo long. It’s so sad to thing that it takes me a whole pandemic to actually start doing these things. Here’s a list of activities I’ve been doing for the past few weeks and hope it’ll give you an idea on what to do next :D
1)   Reconnect with old friends: It was so fun talking to friends that I haven’t met in years. Learning about someone’s new life is always fascinating and it’s good to have another friend to talk to J
2)   Practice English: I’ve been helping some friends to practice their English (and mine too of course). Even if you’re confident in your English, practice still makes perfect you know.
3)   Work on my Instagram: Since everyone got so much free time, there are so many cool IG story templates/challenges you can play with and share between your friends. UEA even made some challenges themselves so do give them a try!


4)   Read a book (in English specifically): I’m not a person who is into reading so it takes a lot of courage for me to sit down and finish the book. I’m trying my best and feel like I’ve learnt a lot so far. 

5)   Start cooking (or even eating if you want): Like a lot of people, I also attempted to make the Dalgona coffee and it was a lot of good fun. I’ve helped my mother preparing dinners as well J






That’s it for now! I think now is the perfect to train yourself in some way, it’s never too late to learn something new.
Stay safe, peeps!
Till next time, N.
-->

Comments