FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/oct/05/kuala-lumpur-restaurants-top-10

When I saw this article on the Guardian website, I experienced a supreme moment of "RINDU GILA". How many happy times I'd spent with family and friends at some of these awesome foodie places! All those glorious spring rolls, dumplings, nasi lemak, roti canai, char kuay teow, fish curry, dim sum, prawn crackers, clay-pot chicken, char siu fan, crispy chicken wings, tau foo fah, steamboat dinners, lala chao fan, lamb kurma, murtabak, Hokkien black mee, chapati, pineapple jam tarts, egg tarts, red bean pau, mango pudding, chee cheong fan, bak kut teh, wan tan meen, oh the list goes on but my desk at the International Office is already covered in homesick Malaysian dribble.

Somebody give this hungry girl a ticket home for Christmas. In the meantime, I return to the library with my shackles.

Comments