Holkham!

We spent a lovely Sunday at Holkham beach with the dog yesterday :) It's nicer than the pictures I saw in a brochure over the summer, I'm pleased to say. Here are some of the photos I took, hope they convince you to go on a nice day. I'm definitely going back!

Autumn is turning colder by the day. I like walking along the Avenues because it's fun to step on as many crunchy leaves as possible and kick them high into the air. Wet days are different though. Soggy leaves are no fun.

Come the winter, there will be less sunshine :( and some people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder including yours truly. So I'll be stocking up on tealights and treats to make merry with my new friends in the midst of the onslaught that is Christmas commerce. The lights at Chapelfield get turned on pretty soon, November 4th, see you there my pretties :)
Cheers,
UEA Malaysian Ambassador








Comments

Post a Comment