The holidays are on your doorstep

Today's  morning appeared to be somewhat magical for me. After I have had my wakeneing-up cup of coffee I have suddenly realised that there is someone or something on my doorstep waiting to be let in. This someone/something Unknown was shy enough to knock on the door, or it was yet pondering over the necessity to do so, or it simply let me to decide whether or not ot invite it.  Even though the coffee was black and strong I was not yet awake enough to make a quick and corretct decision. Thus, I was standing on the other side of the doorstep peering at this Something through the door glass. It was bright, full of sunshine and i don't know how and why but I was absolutely convinced that it was full of happiness. However the Time is a less prone to long contemplations creature, it was running out leaving me few and few minutes before the class begins. Therefore, I was almost literally forced to make the first step towards the Unknown. I have opened the door and steped into a sunny, a bit chilly spring day - one of the last seven days of the Spring term.

All the way to the Uni I was thinking about what happened in the morning, and suddenly I have realised that something that was on my doorstep was the holidays! There is less than a week left before all of us who study will dive into a month of holidays, a lot of fun and just great time. Some of us are going to travel back home, others will travel to some further and less familiar places. Whatever is your plan I hope you will enjoy the break. I also hope that people who are writing this blog (including myself) will have an eventful month, and that they will tell us some interesting stories about their holidays.
I am looking forward to Easter celebration, which is one of the most flamboyant spring holidays for me. Since the childhood I have a very colourful recollections: warm sunshine; a lot of special delicacies which is in reality almost every day food but which becomes so special on this day; and only good memorable emotions and feelings...

Perhaps, it is Spirit of Easter, a letter from childhood that was on my doorstep today...



P.S. Have great holidays!

xxx



Comments