A Very Norwich Easter

Hello folks :)

Okay so I didn't make it to the Eternal City after all. No sweat, Rome can wait. In the meantime, the weather in Norwich is BOOTIFUL at about 22 degrees in the day and 10 at night. Here's a picture of Norfolk Terrace and some daffodils to give you an idea of what it's like.


I'm currently working on an Anglo-Saxon essay and occasionally, I get a glimpse of third-years slaving away frantically, working hard on their dissertations. Vaguely remember writing mine last Easter and dashing to and from the British Museum. This year, I'll have all summer to write mine! :)

Thanks to a UEA Travel Award (see https://intranet.uea.ac.uk/services/students/TEC/TEC_applications), I am now able to go to Vienna for a very short and sweet break! Tell ya about it when I get back. Have a good Easter break everyone!

Cheers,
UEA Malaysian Ambassador

p.s. Have you seen Kathy's post below? I can't wait for this year's Norfolk & Norwich Festival! http://nnf11.nnfestival.org.uk/

Comments