UEA Library

Hi everyone!

My name is Ksenia and I am a new Russian Ambassador at UEA!

Today I've decided to share with you my favourite place on campus. You might laugh now, as it is not a pub or LCR but... the library :)

I just can't get over how beautiful the views from the library are. Depending on where you choose to sit, you can see the river, fields, trees, flowers, rabbits and so much more. It is so peaceful and inspiring (at least for me!)


I attach a few pictures so that you can see it for yourself! :)

Have a good study day everyone! :) xxx
 

Comments

  1. Laura, Lithuanian Students Ambassador21 November 2013 at 10:57

    I have to agree that views from the library are really nice! Not sure that I like it more than Hive though haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I litteraly spend more time at the Library than in class!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment