Where's your favourite place in Norwich?

It has been a year since I moved to Norwich and started my PhD degree at UEA. It has been an amazing and eventful year, and I got really attached to both the university and the city of Norwich. So I thought I would share my favourite places in Norwich with you.

Riverside walk



This has to be my ultimate favourite place in Norwich. You can walk for miles along the riverside, as the river circles almost the entire city. It's lovely in all seasons, and usually quite empty, so you can just enjoy a relaxed and peaceful walk.

Norwich lanes



These small streets with local shops and cafes remind me of Brighton, which I miss a lot. There are lots of different and often unique things on offer. My favourite shop is Lisa Angel, I am addicted to it!

UEA...




UEA is still one of my favourite places, as it has been when I just moved!! Not only for studying, but also for going for a walk or a run, as it is located in a beautiful place, surrounded by fields and a river.


What's your favourite place in Norwich? :)

With lots of love,
Ksenia, Russian Student Ambassador

 

Comments

  1. Yes, I've been there a few times! It's very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Whitlingham Broad, the Cathedral, Chapelfield gardens is also really nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment