Brussles Trip with UEA

BRUSSELS TRIP WITH THE UEA

Students who study PPL at the UEA can take part in trips such as Brussels or Geneva. 
I have chosen going to Brussels because it is more suitable with my career what I want. 
Brussels is amazing and it is the centre for political institutions for example the European Parliament and NATO's headquarter. 
I do not want to write about the city itself but the trip with the UEA.
Yes, the city was nice and helpful for my studies but besides that I had so much fun with my UEA colleagues. I met new friends, who I will keep in touch maybe forever. 
Also, our guider were so friendly and well organized. They tried their best that students can have fun.
I am here only for one year, and this Brussels trip became one of the best memories during my staying in the UK. 

    Thank you UEA!





Comments