New years' resolutions... any ideas?


Designed by Freepik

I am here writing on 31st December - aka my second favorite day in the year (first is my B-day) - and wondering why this is the first time I don't have a long list of wishes.

My year was so crazy with me quitting my favourite job, trying to save money to come to UEA, applying for scholarships, keeping a long distance relationship with the imminence of living together here in Norwich. Phew! I am glad I have survived.

Anyways, I feel some time should be spent thinking about how I can make 2019 easier to deal with and hopefully very successful not only in my studies but personally.

I found this list that really made me feel big changes just need small steps to make you engage to it.


PHYSICAL
  • Go for a walk
  • Have 2-3 glasses of water upon waking up
MENTAL 
  • Read inspirational books
  • Plan your day
SPIRITUAL
  • Review your goals
  • Say affirmations
  • Write in your gratitude journal
I have tried I few of them a few years ago and they really worked for me. It is interesting how easy you can forget about things that make you feel good. 

You can read the full article here: 
https://habitsbuzz.com/how-create-morning-routine/

Hopefully, it can inspire you to become the best version of yourself for 2019.

Happy new year, folks!





Comments