Airports!

The first time I came to UEA back in September 2008, I flew in from San Francisco. For those of you that travel, especially internationally, you'll know that any possible way to simplify the travelling process saves more than time and hopefully money, but some of your sanity as well. Hoping to keep as much sanity in tact as possible, I decided to try and avoid the crazy London airports - they're not bad, but as it was my first time travelling to the UK, I was a little scared of being overwhelmed. Luckily enough, about a 20 minute drive from UEA, we have Norwich International Airport. Getting a flight directly to Norwich is a little tricky, but flights run from Norwich to Schipol Airport in Amsterdam daily, and you can get to Amsterdam from pretty much anywhere. So I booked my flight: San Francisco to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Norwich, and it made the whole trip far less stressful!


(That said, for the entirety of my second year, I flew via Gatwick and Heathrow, and survived just fine =])

Check out the Norwich International Airport website to see where you can fly from! You're also likely to find a few offers for holiday flights as well...and when is vacation a bad thing?
Kathy
UEA American Students Ambassador

Comments