Loving Hut Norwich

One of my favourite summer pastimes? Having a picnic by Norwich castle! As these picnics are often spontaneous (depending on the weather), we like to go to Loving Hut to take away some yummy vegan food! It is run by a friendly family from Guangzhou and located close to Norwich castle grounds.

When people think of vegan food, they sometimes think it might be boring but Loving Hut has definitely proved me, a carnivore, wrong. For about the same price as a pint, you can tuck into a buffet of spring rolls, noodles, fried rice, vegetables with tofu, curry, vegan sushi, fruit, sweetcorn and fairycakes.

And now it's offically Autumn and starting to get a little too wet and windy...but I reckon I'll still be getting my spring rolls and curry here :)

For a map of how to get to Loving Hut, click here http://www.lovinghut.co.uk/norwich.html

Comments