MSoc-SEASoc Paintball Game

The Malaysian Society collaborating with the South-East Asian Society had hosted the Paintball Game at the Combat Paintball, Thetford last Saturday.

It was a whole new experience for me although last year the Malaysian Society (collaborating with the Brunei and Mauritius Societies) had hosted the exact same event last year. This is because last year I did not play the game in the snow!

It was as if we were participating in the World War 2, marching in Bastogne. I can say, though the cold caused our sight to be temporarily impaired (our goggles and head gears were fogged), the snow made the game relatively more real and challenging.

I had a lot of fun although I spent most of the time trying to see through the fog, and openly got shot as a result of it. I hope the Malaysian Society will continue hosting the game next year! Don't forget to join in the fun if you have the opportunity to do so. Besides having fun shooting your mates legally, you may get the opportunity to make new great friends (or allies) as well!


UEA Malaysian Ambassador
Adibah Rinol Azhar

Comments