A Taste of UEA Residences!

One of the most important aspects of my life, is food. And this is a well known fact within my social circles! I believe that good, healthy food is an integral part of a happy life.

With this in mind, I present to you the new UEA Cookbook aimed at all UEA students. With 65 pages of recipes and ideas, it promises to revolutionise on-campus cooking :)

Details here:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/education/as_uea_unveils_new_student_cookbook_we_re_asking_for_your_kitchen_horror_stories_1_3423401

So essentially, if you live on campus as I did in my first two years, you now have cooking tips and recipes at your fingertips! No excuse not to have good food now, and another example of how the Dean of Students office here at UEA is always looking out for us.

Amay
Indian Student Ambassador

Comments