Wells-Next-The-Sea

Last weekend I visited Wells-Next-The-Sea, because one of my friends highly recommended it. I was expecting a nice beach, but I never thought it would be that incredibly beautiful! Norfolk just doesn't stop surprising me! There are so many beautiful places here.




Wells has one of the longest beaches I have seen. When it's low tide it can take you up to an hour to reach the sea. The beach is surrounded by pine woodland, with deer casually walking around.




While doing a bit of research online I have also come across Wells Carnival for residents and visitors, which includes a Carnival Day procession around the town featuring floats, fancy-dress, pull-and push-along vehicles; traditional seaside activities such as sand-castle competition, town crier competition, gillying on the quay and the crowning of the Carnival Royals. The official dates for 2014 are Friday 1st August to Sunday 10th August. More information can be found on their website: http://www.wellscarnival.co.uk/

Have a great day!

Ksenia, Russian Ambassador 

Comments