♯TBM – UEA Award Ceremony

Do you normally do throwbacks on Thursdays on your social media accounts? To be honest, as long as it’s a throwback, it doesn’t really matter when they’re posted! For me, I have another instead of tbt…

「tbt」的圖片搜尋結果

It’s the ♯TBM. Yeah! No typos! It stands for Throw Back March.  So what’s so special for me back in March? The UEA Award Ceremony! Just in case you don't know what the UEA Award is about, it is an award that recognises a range of activities, both academic and extra-curricular, undertaken during your time at UEA. It helps you develop the essential skills and attributes for life and employment when you finish your course. It’s been developed in conjunction with employers and culminates in a certificate from the University.
「uea award」的圖片搜尋結果
This year, the ceremony was held on 16 March 2017, which involved sharing from employers, the Head of Careers, awarded students and an informal networking session after the ceremony. It was a pleasure for me to be the first NBS Student invited to share my award journey with all the students enrolled in the award, academics and employers.

I talked about my experience throughout the award journey, and how my skills and attributes had been developed after setting up a company with 8 UEA friends. I particularly enjoyed the photo taking session after the ceremony, as we dressed up in these crazy costumes. These photos are nothing like the LinkedIn ones!






If you have not signed up for the award, I would definitely encourage you to sign up now as places are really limited. If you are on the award, I hope you have enjoyed the journey so far and the ceremony next year. Feel free to drop me an email at i.law@uea.ac.uk or award@uea.ac.uk if you have any questions.
「uea award ceremony」的圖片搜尋結果

Isaac Law - International Ambassador (Hong Kong)

Comments