Gulab Jamun!!!



Gulab Jamun


Hi guys! In my attempt to trying new recipes I have stumbled my way into Gulab Jamun! Now lets be honest, it is one of the greatest dessert ever made and I am not exaggerating when I say this.

So, instead of making it from the scratch, I took a cheat way and got one of these amazing packs. Now, you can get these from any superstores like Asda or Tesco.

Image result for gulab jamun gits


All you have to do, is knead a dough with the content of the packet using milk (or using water). Then rub some ghee or oil in your hands so that you can make nice small balls of the dough. Deep fry the dough balls until they are golden brown in colour.

For the syrup, put sugar and water (optional: cardamom) in a boiling pan and simmer with gentle heat until the syrup is thick in consistency. Then, transfer the fried dough balls in the syrup and let it rest for 30 minutes. There you have it, homemade Gulab Jamun!



Give it a go, its worth it!

Ranu,
South Asia Ambassador

Comments