Norwich Medical School Halfway Ball 2020


14.02.2020 - Halfway

Setting up in the morning!
This weekend I celebrated getting halfway through my medical degree at UEA (PHEW!). Our course is 5 years long and while it can feel never ending (hint: exams) our halfway ball was the perfect reminder of how much fun I've had over the last 2.5 years and how proud I am of everyones hard work. We celebrated at the lovely Langley Abbey in the Norfolk countryside.
Langley Abbey is one of the oldest venues in Norfolk - and was restored after  was restored in the 1920s
The 2020 planning committee - we're so grateful for all of the hard work.
We started organizing in October and had to find a venue, choose menus, hire DJs and photographer and set up decorations and lots of photo spots! I'm so grateful to everyone who volunteered their time to help put this event together.
All the "best dressed" in my heart
My med husband. Unfortunately didn't get "best couple"

 
My lovely housemates - so grateful to live with my best friends everyday!
We're split up into different rotations during studies so it was so nice to see everyone in our year all together! Everyone looked lovely and definitely stepped it up from lectures.

I had camembert for a starter, salmon for a main and chocolate caramel torte for dessert - the food was DELICIOUS. 

The venue was so pretty and really did most of the work for us! I think my favourite parts were the fairy lights hanging from the ceiling and the underground dance floor (there were some questionable dance moves by the end of the night).


Our underground dance floor. Shapes were cut.
Norwich Medical School - This was the coveted photo spot of the night.
 Congratulations to the NMS class of 2022 - SO proud and can't wait for the next 2.5 years!






Comments

  1. atshokz trekz titanium - titanium-arts.com - Titanium-arts.com
    Atshokz trekz Titanium is not only titanium chopsticks the ultimate online gambling titanium granite machine, but an ideal titanium mokume gane way to create an unforgettable experience micro hair trimmer for titanium mug everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment