Because traveling cheap is the way to go!

I've been flipping through the past few posts on here and thought I'd add my voice the masses - everyone should travel this summer! I know it's exams right now, but sometimes it helps you get through the worst of them to envision yourself on vacation afterwords, and should you be looking to save money on your trip to wherever, I just wanted to post a link to STA Travel on here.

STA Travel is a travel booking website specifically designed with students and under 26's in mind. You can save tons of money by booking through them - they're who I use every time I head back to California - and unlike with airlines like Ryanair, there aren't loads of tiny rules and they usually fly into major airports. STA has specific websites for different countries as well as a Worldwide website for those whose country isn't listed. Once you go to the site, you can choose your country using the drop-down box in the top right-hand corner.

Anyway! I hope everyone's exams go fantastically, and that the moment you finish, you head out to the square to celebrate with a pint and a bit of sunshine. What better way to kick off your summer?


Best of luck everybody!


Kathy
American Student Ambassador

Comments