Exams?? Then Summer!! :)


This week is the beginning of the exams period! Soem of us have started their exams and some haven't but some are already done!! Well, it doesn't matter when you start or finish! The part that we're looking forward to is our SUMMER HOLIDAYS ;)


I can't believe that another year has passed! Time flies, don't you think so? Well, I'm posting this up as a moral support to all those who are currently studying hard and burning midnight oil for their upcoming exams and I hope that we will all get through these exams with flying colours!!


As for myself, I'm stressed on my exams but I will try to strive hard for a good result!! I can't wait for my summer holidays this year as I will be saying Hello to Athens and Istanbul before flying back home to Brunei! ;D


Till next time!


Samantha


UEA International Ambassador Brunei

Comments