Amazing times at the LCR

As a student here some of the best memories are carved in the LCR. It is situated in the Union House on campus. Even though it was built over 30 years ago it still is the place to be if you want to party.
It hosts a lot of gigs and parties. Acts like Duran Duran, Coldplay, Iron Maiden, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Stereophonics, my all time favourites Eurythmics and many more have graced the stage here.
This year we have had an amazing time too, although being a third year student is sometimes difficult to attend all the parties, I tried to go to as many as possible. If you are a first year you should aim not to miss even one :p. Trust me! You won't regret it.

This Tuesday we have the Disney LCR and on Thursday the Silent disco and I bought my tickets, so I hope I see you all here. I even got a new party hat.
All the best,
UEA International Ambassador

Comments