Lomo is the trend !

Last summer, I start realising there are so many people handing these hilarious cameras around their necks. LOMO! And I do believe it is an on going trend.
Lomography produces its very own style of lomo camera having the base from a small enigmatic Russian camera . Each camera has its own specific effect like fisheye (which I am now having), the coloursplash, horizons, etc.
Lomo is a very magical type of camera. It is not about how expensive the lomo or the film can be; All that matters is how you determine the flash, the presentation of the photo and the explosures.

















































For more details about the camera or the photos, please refer to the following website:
I hope you like it !
Venus Yu

































Comments

  1. I came across these cameras online by accident just a couple of days ago, and now really want one. I've got my eyes on either a Diana F+ or a Holga 135 TIM Half Frame (though I can't find it on the Lomography online shop) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photos Venus Yu, never heard of these cameras before. I'm checking them out now... :p

    Marinos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go check out in that website that I provided at the end of the post or you can get some second hand one from ebay :)

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you both love it.
    I am still learning to take those 'lomo' feel photos. :P

    Venus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment