Finally... Snow.

As the days were passing and we were moving towards the end of the Winter, the probability of a snowfall was getting smaller and smaller. Many were disappointed. Others not so much. The weather was annoyingly cold but there was no sign of snow because of the dry weather. Until the midnight of Saturday the 4th of February when..... VOILA!  
Within the time limit of one hour the scenery was completely different. The dry and gloomy weather gave its place to fluffy snow which covered the streets, the trees, and the houses of Norwich. Me and my friends were lucky enough to be gathered at my house at this time instead of being out in town, which would have been inconvinient to say the least. We didn't waste a second so we put our jackets on and went outside to do what had to be done: SNOWFIGHT!

I hope you enjoyed the snow as much as me and my friends did. Use the comment section to tell me where you were when the snowfall started and what did you do? More pictures on Facebook at "University of East Anglia (UEA)" or at "Greek Students: University of East Anglia (UEA)".

Thanks for reading,
George

Comments