Chocolate Tasting in Norwich

 Totally Chocolately Weekend


When it comes to chocolate, spending a couple of hours strolling across a hall full of stalls with eye-catching chocolates, hardly ever disappoints. And that was what happened last Sunday in Norwich at The Forum. It was a chocolate exposition day and at the delight of everyone, dozens of chocolate brands ambassadors proudly publicised their chocolate production. My friends and I attended the event because of our deep and strong interest in eating and trying new types of chocolate.


We had a chance to taste a variety of different chocolate, from dark one to white, some filled with caramel, white cream or nuts and while others had fruits flavour added as a touch of novelty and this is very much overdue.



In the end, I decided to buy some chocolate to bring home because they were so delicious and I immediately became fond of some of the new ones I tried during the expo. To conclude, that was one good way to end the cold month of January, eating a variety of chocolates.

To finish this, have a look at how the world's best chocolate cakes are made! Enjoy this mouth-watering video.


Viva Chocolate Lovers!
Hussein Wahedally
UEA Mauritian Ambassador





Comments

  1. Charline Belgian Student Ambassador8 February 2013 at 12:14

    I can't believe I missed that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment