Harlem shake hits UEA!

Hi everyone :)
Hope everyone is well !
Have you heard of or watched Harlem shake videos?
It's kind of a big thing on Youtube now and there are tons of different versions going on Youtube now.
As you might already know (hopefully), UEA is never behind the trends!
My dear friend, Ben, made this Harlem shake UEA village version and I'm there too haha. (it will be really easy to find me as I am the only Asian there lol)
It's really random and weird, but it's funny.

So, some students are planning to make a UEA version this Wednesday.
Already, a few hundreds of students said they'd be part of the video and I can imagine that i'ts going to be a huge and funny event!
If you're interested in joining in, keep your eye on this facebook event page!


Saem - Korean Student Ambassador 












Comments