Hello Everyone!

I'm Amay, and I'm the Indian student ambassador here at UEA. I'm currently in my 3rd (alas, and final) year of my BSc Economics programme.

First and foremost, a very very warm welcome to all the new students who have joined us this year; I hope you all are settling in well! Please know that you can get in touch with any of us if you have any questions/problems that come up..we're here to help!

This is more of a general post just to say Hi and introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'll follow up next week with a post on my summer and the placement/internship that I did!

As you new students would have undoubtedly noticed, the weather when you all must have arrived in end September was strategically kept fantastic so that you would get immediately attached to your new home. However, now that that's done, we're having this spell of hideous weather. Luckily, there is hope, and hopefully as Autumn hits its peak we should have some beautiful colourful days ahead.

Alright that's all for now! Please do feel free to post any questions you have here or on facebook (make sure to like all the relevant pages if you want news and information).

I leave you with a new video that came out last week of the flash mob that took place on campus around 2 weeks ago. It looks like great fun, hopefully next time my face will appear somewhere in there:






 

Comments