New German Ambassador

Hi everyone!
 I am the new - and first - German Ambassador at UEA and I am very exited about starting to work with and for you all :)

My name is Jenny and I am originally from Berlin, the great capital of Germany. I am in UEA for an Erasmus year (as a law student) and I am really happy I chose this university! The city and all the people are so nice and there really is nothing to dislike (except the awful English bread). There is always somebody to go to if you have any problems and now I have joined them - to help YOU with any problems you might have :)

So don't feel shy and just write an email to germanstudents@uea.ac.uk or go on facebook to write a message there. I promise my next post will be a bit more interesting, this one was just to present myself to you. Hope you all have a nice Halloween tonight!

Jenny - UEA German Ambassador

Comments