Norwich, capital of the world ?

 

Lots of our freshers have only been in Norwich for 1 months and a half now and I'm sure they are still amazed by Norwich magnetism. As an Erasmus exchange for the year, I've already planned to cling onto a table or to one of UEA trees so as to stay longer.

 
Sure, words are just words and lots of Top 10 lists have been made to fuly appreciate our surroundings (like this AMAZING one), yet I'll let myself go to drawing my map of Norwich Pub-land.
As the saying goes, there is one pub for every day in Norwich & only God knows how true that is.These pubs are my cherry picks :
  • The lengendary Adam & Eve, the oldest pub of Norwich which brings you back to the 13rd centure while providing you with the best local, What else would you want to do as to be as British as you can ?
  •  
  • The lively Revolution de Cuba where dance, fun and salsa mix up to give you the best night of your week. There, you'll never be alone to dance on the dancefloor and music will never disappoint you. I'm very picky and I NEVER said the three words "Worst Jam ever" there
  • Last but not least the Glasshouse, the most typical pub you can find in town, with a wonderful view on Elm Hill, you can study or read while degusting the best Sunday Roast ever ! I swear, I'm French so Cuisine is pretty much all I can do but their food is authentic and amazing at the same town.



Hope you enjoyed my quick tour of Norwich Publand. See you Soon for other posts

Elodie, French Student Ambassador
     
 

Comments