UEA Derby Day 2015

It's that time of year again... DERBY DAY!


Derby day is when UEA comes head to head with our undoubted rivals (don't ask me why!), Essex university in every sporting you can think of. From Lacrosse to trampolining to football to cheerleading. Whatever sport you like, it's there!
The host university alternates from year to year and this year it's UEA's turn.


I love it because even though I am not part of any of the sports taking part, I feel completely involved as a spectator and supporter of my fellow UEA students.
The day of sporting fun is finished with a night out at the LCR where both UEA and Essex students come together to celebrate in spite of their defeats.
It's a great day full of university spirit and pride, so get down to campus this Saturday 14th March to cheer on UEA!


More details can be found at:
http://derbyday.webflow.com/#schedule

Comments