Pharmacy Winter Ball part 1



Christmas is around the corner and there are so many things happening in the campus in order to celebrate this festive season. My school goes with its annual winter ball. I have never been to any pharmacy ball before, but this time I decided to go, as by this time next year I will be out on my placement and can no longer go to the ball with my current course mates.

Before going to the ball, I took tons of pictures with my friends




I really enjoyed the ball as it was really fun and the food was really nice. There was a photo booth for us to take pictures, so once I and my friends arrived, we went to the photo booth and took another tons of pictures :D



I did not only take pictures, but I also did other things, which I would tell you on my next post :) Stay tuned ;)




Janice (Indonesian Ambassador)
 

Comments