It's The Most Stressful Time Of The Year


We are now at the end of the semester; it is less than a week until the Christmas Holidays begins! However, the days leading up to the end of term are not so jolly… It is officially the time for exams and summative assignments! In my own case, that means a time of stress. I have two essays due on Thursday, and one short story due next Tuesday, and I am terrified. This is the first time I will be marked at university, and it is absolutely nerve-wracking. My desk is filled with essays and historiographies and notes, and all my thoughts revolve around deadlines. All I want for Christmas is for there to be 30 hours a week instead of 24!

Current situation on my desk...


Still, having the Holidays in sight, I am more motivated than ever to finish. I am going HOME for Christmas, home to Norway, to my friends, family and, of course, my cat. Being at UEA is absolutely wonderful, and I love it! However, it is far from home, and I miss everyone. My number one motivation to get through this week and finish everything in time for the deadlines, is that when I am done, that means getting to celebrate Christmas, with all the traditions that entails, with all my loved ones in Norway.

My cat, Milo :)

Last year's Christmas tree

























Christina - Norwegian Student Ambassador
                                                 






Comments