Best spots for a warm cuppa in Norwich!

Moving here from India, I am not the biggest fan of winter. Its frosty, the sun is an apology of its great Summer self, and I constantly feel like nose is going to freeze and fall off (when will someone invent a nose warmer???). 
But one thing that does make me feel better in the winter is a warm cup of just about anything - tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or even a hot toddie. So I thought I may as well tell you all about my favourite spots in Norwich for a good cuppa of just about anything! (in no particular order). 

 Fig Bar
Address: 23 St John Maddermarket, Norwich NR2 1DN. 
This is a beautiful desert & wine bar, nestled in the Norwich Lanes. Their luxury hot chocolate is honestly a long cuddle in a mug! They have a new desert menu every few weeks, and fresh cakes and bakes everyday. This is definitely my place to go when I want to treat myself! 
Image result for Fig bar norwich


Strangers Coffee
Address: 21 Pottergate, Norwich NR2 1EX
A famous Norwich gem - Strangers coffee is a unique coffee blend made with so much care and love that you can feel it in each sip!
Its a great place to go and people watch, study, or just grab a beautifully roasted coffee to make your soul dance!
Image result for strangers coffee norwich

Biddy's tea room
Address: 15 Lower Goat Lane.
Another Norwich Lane beauty! Think quirky interiors meets specialty tea. A warm cup of tea (that will fix any bad mood) with decadent tea cakes and an even better High Tea menu is just what Biddy's Tea Room is all about.
Image result for biddys tea room

Mitre 
Address: 131 Earlham Road.
I know in the begining of the post I said these are in no particular order - but I have to say Mitre is my favourtie spot in Norwich.
Affliated with the Church next to it, Mitre is so homely and welcoming to everyone. Their hot chocolate, coffee, teas, and soups (especially the chicken fricasse) are so hearty and warm that you can leave all your worries at the door and have a warming beverage in peace!
One of my favourite things about Mitre is their "Buy a coffee, give a coffee" scheme - you can purchase an extra coffee and they will put it towards giving a free coffee to someone in need.
Image result for mitre norwich

Comments