So, here I am at the start of the exciting second term of the first year as a student at UEA!

Since I am the Drama and English Literature student, I am honoured to announce that I will be performing in the annual Cabaret show as a dancer in February with my folks from the Drama course. Yesterday we had our first rehearsal and I will not be able to describe it in words about how excited I am for the whole preparation of the show and the performing itself. 

The whole experience of being a Drama student has been wonderful to me so far. I had to participate in so many events already, practiced different kind of acting skills, all the drama games, and I won't even be able to count the amount of books I got to read, both for drama and literature subjects!

So, as you can tell, I am excited for the 2020 term. And, for now, here is the picture of us at our first rehearsal with oranges in our mouths. Why oranges? Well, because Drama people are very fun people.

Hope you are having a great day!

All the best,

Ekaterina
Russian Student Ambassador

Comments