How I spent my first term at UEA?

Hello there! 

I am Zarif and I am here to take you on my journey at the University of East Anglia and Norwich - presenting you with the highlights of the first term. 

1. The first selfie was taken on the day I moved into our University Village, unpacked all of my stuff and took this picture to reassure all my family and friends that I am okay haha.









2. Set up my desk! I am a very OCD girl, I had to make sure my desk not only was organised, but also looked cute.
3. Explored our campus.
Check it out, home of the wonderful indeed!⇢  <3 home="" indeed="" nbsp="" of="" p="" the="" wonderful="">

       4. Had a lot of delicious food!


5. Finally, explored Norwich.
Pottergate Apartments - Norwich, UK
Norwich Markets - Norwich, UK
Norwich Cathedral - Norwich, UK



Norwich Cathedral - Norwich, UK
More posts to come - stay tuned in. Meanwhile, check out my pages on Facebook:



Comments