Christmas in sight!


Hello everyone!

It is already the 12th week of university, which means that the first semester is coming to its end and most importantly the Christmas break is insight! A lot of the UK students are going home, but there are also a lot of international students that are planning to spend their Christmas in the UK, or travel around Europe. For some it is the first experience of a cold (and maybe even white) Christmas. Some students who can’t go home might even join friends to celebrate it with their families. As for me I am not going home for Christmas, which some people might find sad, but I am going to spend my Christmas in Portugal and I can’t wait! One of the greatest advantages of studying in the UK is meeting people from around the world since there are a lot international students at the university. I love hearing stories of how people celebrate Christmas in different countries. And being friends with people from all over the world can give you some great vacation addresses!


I hope everyone will have an amazing Christmas, wherever they might be!



Nora Wolff
Dutch student ambassador

Comments