Mexican Christmas Party

Now that Christmas is getting close, it was time to have a "Mexican Posada".
On Saturday 8th of December some friends from Mexico and myself organized a Mexican party, we made some traditional Mexican dishes, and of course a piñata. The trick of a piñata is filling it with candies so in the moment it breaks, candies come out.


Most of the guests were not familiarized with this game, so it was really interesting and fun.

This event was very special since it gave me the opportunity to meet more Latin American students and make new friends.


With delicious traditional mexican food and a little bit of the Mexican culture (which I truly miss) it was definatly an evening I will never forget.


Harlen González
Mexican Student Ambassador

Comments

  1. The food was soo good! Such a nice event to get to meet new people! Well done with the Pinatas they looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never forget that I broke the second piñata..haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment